Saturday 14 June 2014

P7 Unit 2 Update


Test
Method
Expected Result
Actual Result
Action Required
Software applications open and work as intended
Click on the desktop shortcuts for Microsoft Office, Google Chrome and Photoshop.
Things such as Microsoft Office, Google Chrome and Photoshop should all load and run smoothly.
All applications were successful in loading and they all ran smoothly.
N/A
Default folder settings are correct
I will go into my emails and save a document I sent to myself earlier.
When I download a file from the internet it should save into the download folder.
The file successfully saved to the download folder.
N/A
Desktop shortcuts go to the right place
I will right click Google Chrome in the start menu and click ‘Create desktop shortcut’ I will then double click the shortcut
When I click the Google Chrome desktop shortcut it should proceed to load Google Chrome.
When I clicked the shortcut Google Chrome was successfully loaded.
N/A
The correct device drivers are installed
I will plug my phone into a USB slot then go onto device management.
When I go onto the device management all my devices should be successfully installed.
All my devices were successfully installed.
N/A
The correct paper sizes are set for printing
I will print an A4 sized document.
When I print a document from Microsoft Word it should fit the A4 page. 
When I printed my document it successful fitted on the page.
N/A
Menu options work as intended
I will click on the start button and click on the ‘My Pictures’ folder.
When I click on the start menu and click ‘My Pictures’ it should successfully load.
‘My Pictures’ was successful in loading.
N/A
The correct date and time are set
I will check the time on a radio controlled clock.
The time and date in the bottom right hand corner should be accurate to my location.
The time and date where both correct.
N/A

No comments:

Post a Comment